Hi! Today is Jokes and Riddles Day! Let's have some fun!
A Holiday Fruitcake Recipe (please read, this is funny!)
Gifts your husband doesn't want for Christmas:
10. Anne of Avonlea/Anne of Green Gables Collectors Edition with 74 minutes of extra footage
9. Any knick-knack
8. Tickets to the ballet
7. Another new tie
6. A Bath and Body Works Soap Basket
5. New teddy bear pajamas
4. Vacuum Cleaner
3. A weekend seminar on "Getting in Touch With Your Feelings"
2. Pair of fuzzy bunny slippers
1. A nose and hair trimmer (OK... well, maybe!)
After reading this list, I did my own list of gifts I don't want for Christmas. This is what I came up with: a carton of cigarettes, a bottle of perfume (I can't stand the stuff - I am allergic to it), escargot, a dog collar, a gerbil or any other rodent for that matter, live fish bait, a subscription to Popular Mechanics, a lamb dinner, a cork screw (I don't drink, and I HATE the taste of wine, LOL), a Chia Pet, a pet rock, and a punk rock CD!!!
Okay, so here is what I want you to do. In the comments section name one or more things you DO NOT want to receive for Christmas! Thanks for playing along! Krissy :)
game: Frosty's Stress Relief
Gospel reading: Matthew 7:21, 24-27